Solar Air Coolers with BLDC Motor
We manufacture, export and supply the best quality Solar Air Coolers with BLDC Motor in different models. Precisely designed, our Solar Air Coolers with BLDC Motor run on solar power produced directly from the solar panels or from a battery. They are similar to conventional air coolers in design. Our Solar Air Coolers with BLDC Motor are easy to install, operate and maintain. Every cooler features PWM charge controller with thermal compensation. We develop Solar Air Coolers with BLDC Motor with adequate protections for load and battery. Our complete range of Solar Air Coolers with BLDC Motor is acclaimed for high efficiency, exceptional durability and cost-effectiveness.
Advantages of BLDC Motor :
- If you’re still not sure whether or not this motor is right for you, here is a basic breakdown of some of the primary advantages of the BLDC MOTOR.
- High Speed Operation : A BLDC MOTOR can operate at speeds above 10,000 rpm under loaded and unloaded conditions.
- Responsiveness & Quick Acceleration : Inner rotor Brushless DC motors have low rotor inertia, allowing them to accelerate, decelerate, and reverse direction quickly.
- High Power Density : BLDC MOTORs have the highest running torque per cubic inch of any DC motor.
- High Reliability : BLDC MOTORs do not have brushes, meaning they are more reliable and have life expectancies of over 10,000 hours. This results in fewer instances of replacement or repair and less overall down time for your project.